Sunday, March 2, 2008

Week 5 - Rollyo, LibraryThing, and GlassGiant

Week 5, and we're half-way done.

I wish I could celebrate with a dark chocolate candy bar -- but I've had the flu all week and don't think that would be a good idea!

I've played with Rollyo, and found out everything I wanted to know about the flu in one place. Would be an OK application in libraries for verifying information or if you check multiple locations for information during your routine work. See my search at: http://www.rollyo.com/search.html?q=Try+it+out...&sid=350931&x=10&y=12

I liked LibraryThing -- It's a great place to organize your books, music, videos, etc. so you or others can see what you have at a glance. Perhaps this is a great place to put "specialty" items like a special collection pulled for a special event at the library?


Lastly, I used GlassGiant to create my ideal candy bar -- dark chocolate! This would be a great way to make creative signage for a library.

No comments: